Anne Hathaway NOT Pregnant, Despite Rumor At Golden Globes
10:45 am, January 14th, 2013
Anne Hathaway is not pregnant.
Before Sunday’s Golden Globes, E! red carpet host Giuliana Rancic and others buzzed that the Best Supporting Actress winner was possibly expecting a child with new husband Adam Shulman.
The couple wed last September.
But Hathaway’s form-fitting outfit and slender frame gave no sign of a baby bump, and a rep for the actress put to rest any lingering doubt.
“She’s not pregnant,” said Hathaway’s spokesperson.
There you have it.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable