Anne Hathaway Addresses Her Haters After Oscars Win (VIDEO)
11:25 am, February 25th, 2013VIDEO
Anne Hathaway addressed her haters following a big win at the Oscars on Sunday.
The Les Miserables star’s awards season speeches have been criticized by some observers as too openly emotional and “earnest,” and when a reporter raised the issue during Hathaway’s backstage press conference, the actress responded to the backlash.
“It does get to me,” admitted Hathaway, but she went on to explain (using, of all things, a discussion of the universe’s “anti-matter”) that “things tip in the scale of the positive.”
She continued, ”I live my life with love, I live my life with compassion, I live my life hoping the best for absolutely everyone, no matter how they feel about me.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too