Anne Hathaway Addresses Her Haters After Oscars Win (VIDEO)
11:25 am, February 25th, 2013VIDEO
Anne Hathaway addressed her haters following a big win at the Oscars on Sunday.
The Les Miserables star’s awards season speeches have been criticized by some observers as too openly emotional and “earnest,” and when a reporter raised the issue during Hathaway’s backstage press conference, the actress responded to the backlash.
“It does get to me,” admitted Hathaway, but she went on to explain (using, of all things, a discussion of the universe’s “anti-matter”) that “things tip in the scale of the positive.”
She continued, ”I live my life with love, I live my life with compassion, I live my life hoping the best for absolutely everyone, no matter how they feel about me.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z