Anne Hathaway: “I Looked Like My Gay Brother” With Les Miserables Haircut
10:00 am, November 26th, 2012
After cutting off nearly all her hair for Les Miserables, Anne Hathaway was struck by an unexpected similarity.
“When I eventually looked in the mirror, I just thought I looked like my gay brother,” she told the audience at the highly-anticipated film’s first screening in New York on Friday.
It wasn’t just an amusing line — Hathaway’s older brother Michael is indeed gay.
The actress also recently revealed to Vogue that she plans to keep her new look, admitting, “I love the short-haired lifestyle.”
In addition to shedding her long locks, Hathaway also lost 25 pounds for her role as Fantine.
“I had to be obsessive about it,” she told the magazine. “The idea was to look near death.”
Les Miserables opens in theaters on December 25.
Are you looking forward to seeing Hathaway in the movie?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95