Anne Hathaway: “I Looked Like My Gay Brother” With Les Miserables Haircut
10:00 am, November 26th, 2012
After cutting off nearly all her hair for Les Miserables, Anne Hathaway was struck by an unexpected similarity.
“When I eventually looked in the mirror, I just thought I looked like my gay brother,” she told the audience at the highly-anticipated film’s first screening in New York on Friday.
It wasn’t just an amusing line — Hathaway’s older brother Michael is indeed gay.
The actress also recently revealed to Vogue that she plans to keep her new look, admitting, “I love the short-haired lifestyle.”
In addition to shedding her long locks, Hathaway also lost 25 pounds for her role as Fantine.
“I had to be obsessive about it,” she told the magazine. “The idea was to look near death.”
Les Miserables opens in theaters on December 25.
Are you looking forward to seeing Hathaway in the movie?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress