Anne Hathaway ‘Got Milk?’ Ad Campaign “Abruptly Canceled,” Claims Magazine
2:28 pm, August 21st, 2013
“Anne Hathaway is facing a dairy disaster,” declares Star.
The tabloid says the Oscar winner’s upcoming Got Milk? ad campaign was “abruptly canceled” because she “blabbed that she’s lactose intolerant.”
“She really, really wants to be loved and thought this would be a fun way to get her face in every magazine in America,” explains a so-called “insider” for Star. “It never dawned on her that she might not be right for the campaign since she doesn’t even drink dairy milk!”
Um, this story makes no sense.
Since Star printed it, we shouldn’t be surprised.
After all, the tabloid recently claimed that Hathaway might quit Hollywood because of online haters (false), was making weird demands of her staff (wrong), and had her memoir rejected (never happened).
In this case, there was no Got Milk? campaign to be “abruptly canceled.”
Hathaway didn’t suddenly remember she was lactose intolerant after starting work on a dairy campaign.
She never had any Got Milk? plans whatsoever, a rep for Hathaway tells Gossip Cop.
Nothing was canceled, nothing was changed, and there is no “dairy disaster.”
Just more Star silliness.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet