Anne Hathaway Threw a “Fit” Over Amanda Seyfried’s Oscar Dress During Rehearsal?
3:59 pm, March 1st, 2013
The magazine notes that Hathaway swapped her planned Valentino gown in favor of the pink Prada dress she wore for the awards show after she learned her Les Miserables co-star was set to ”wear a dress notably similar to hers to the ceremony.”
According to the tab, “After Hathaway asked about her pal’s dress, Seyfried graciously shared an iPhone snap of the Alexander McQueen creation.”
So far, so good.
Us then quotes a purported “insider” as saying, “Anne was like ‘WTF?!’ She started throwing a fit!”
Well that’s perhaps a bit exaggerated, but for the most part accurate as a lot of women would surely react similarly to that sort of situation.
The mag’s source further points out that Hathaway “never told Amanda she had to change the dress,” but claims Seyfried was “ruffled by Anne’s tirade.”
“Amanda didn’t want to deal with it and left [the rehearsal],” the supposed spy adds.
This is where the mag missteps.
Hathaway and Seyfried are super-tight, and did not let such a thing as a dress cause any drama between them.
A rep for Hathaway tells Gossip Cop, “Anne and Amanda are very close friends. There were no hostilities AT ALL!”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles