Anne Hathaway and Katie Holmes “Feud” Explodes After ‘SNL’ Impression?
9:33 am, January 26th, 2013
According to the tabloid, Hathaway has “conspicuously neglected” to apologize to Holmes for her impersonation, highlighting what the Enquirer deems an epic “feud” between the actresses.
“Anne and Katie are longtime rivals,” explains a so-called mag “insider,” adding, “Anne puts forth a very genial, friendly image, but she has a wicked competitive streak. She doesn’t like Katie because they used to go up for similar roles.”
The Enquirer source goes on to say that Hathaway “constantly makes fun of Katie behind her back, mocking her former marriage [to Tom Cruise] and even her appearance.”
The tab’s tattler claims, “It all comes down to the fact that Anne doesn’t take Katie seriously as an actress. And Katie’s gotten Anne’s message loud and clear.”
“Simply put, there is no love lost between Anne and Katie,” says the Enquirer’s insider.
This story is totally bogus.
We’re not sure why the Enquirer waited two months to try starting the rumor that Hathaway’s “SNL” performance caused big problems, but we’re guessing the magazine is desperate for Holmes content since it also just falsely declared that she might “be headed to law school.”
Meanwhile, when Hathaway did a Holmes impression on “SNL” way back in 2010, the Enquirer claimed Holmes was “livid” and sought “revenge” — an allegation that of course turned out to be fabricated.
It’s the Enquirer that keeps getting bent out of shape — not Holmes.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop the latest report is simply “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Why Did Chris Brown Leave Rehab Already?
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained