Anne Hathaway Memoir Got Rejected?
3:49 pm, July 24th, 2013
“Don’t hold your breath waiting for Anne Hathaway’s autobiography,” writes Star.
The tabloid “has heard that the actress’ not-so-highly anticipated memoir was rejected by numerous publishing houses when she pitched the idea of writing her life story.”
“Anne was told flat out that her life isn’t just that interesting and she’s just not popular enough,” explains a so-called “insider” for Star. “She is crushed because she thought she had a best-seller.”
We’re not sure why Star magazine’s sources keep making up stuff about Hathaway’s career… but they do.
In March, the magazine speculated that Hathaway might quit acting because of online haters.
That was false, and so is this story.
Hathaway never shopped a book to publishers, and was never rejected.
“Completely false,” a rep tells Gossip Cop. “She has never even contemplated writing a book.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable