Anne Hathaway Memoir Got Rejected?
3:49 pm, July 24th, 2013
“Don’t hold your breath waiting for Anne Hathaway’s autobiography,” writes Star.
The tabloid “has heard that the actress’ not-so-highly anticipated memoir was rejected by numerous publishing houses when she pitched the idea of writing her life story.”
“Anne was told flat out that her life isn’t just that interesting and she’s just not popular enough,” explains a so-called “insider” for Star. “She is crushed because she thought she had a best-seller.”
We’re not sure why Star magazine’s sources keep making up stuff about Hathaway’s career… but they do.
In March, the magazine speculated that Hathaway might quit acting because of online haters.
That was false, and so is this story.
Hathaway never shopped a book to publishers, and was never rejected.
“Completely false,” a rep tells Gossip Cop. “She has never even contemplated writing a book.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents