AnnaSophia Robb Cast As Young Bradshaw in “The Carrie Diaries”
4:39 pm, February 27th, 2012
AnnaSophia Robb, who starred in Soul Surfer and played Violet in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, has been tapped to star as a young Carrie Bradshaw in the CW’s “Sex and the City” prequel “The Carrie Diaries.”
“The Carrie Diaries,” which tells the story of a young Bradshaw coming of age in Manhattan in the 1980s — with questions about love, sex and other issues for teen angst — is based on the novel of the same name by Candace Bushnell.
The CW series is set to be produced by the team behind “Gossip Girl.”
The role of the adult Carrie, of course, was played by Sarah Jessica Parker.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss