AnnaSophia Robb Cast As Young Bradshaw in “The Carrie Diaries”
4:39 pm, February 27th, 2012
AnnaSophia Robb, who starred in Soul Surfer and played Violet in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, has been tapped to star as a young Carrie Bradshaw in the CW’s “Sex and the City” prequel “The Carrie Diaries.”
“The Carrie Diaries,” which tells the story of a young Bradshaw coming of age in Manhattan in the 1980s — with questions about love, sex and other issues for teen angst — is based on the novel of the same name by Candace Bushnell.
The CW series is set to be produced by the team behind “Gossip Girl.”
The role of the adult Carrie, of course, was played by Sarah Jessica Parker.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together