AnnaSophia Robb Cast As Young Bradshaw in “The Carrie Diaries”
4:39 pm, February 27th, 2012
AnnaSophia Robb, who starred in Soul Surfer and played Violet in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, has been tapped to star as a young Carrie Bradshaw in the CW’s “Sex and the City” prequel “The Carrie Diaries.”
“The Carrie Diaries,” which tells the story of a young Bradshaw coming of age in Manhattan in the 1980s — with questions about love, sex and other issues for teen angst — is based on the novel of the same name by Candace Bushnell.
The CW series is set to be produced by the team behind “Gossip Girl.”
The role of the adult Carrie, of course, was played by Sarah Jessica Parker.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank