AnnaSophia Robb Cast As Young Bradshaw in “The Carrie Diaries”
4:39 pm, February 27th, 2012
AnnaSophia Robb, who starred in Soul Surfer and played Violet in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, has been tapped to star as a young Carrie Bradshaw in the CW’s “Sex and the City” prequel “The Carrie Diaries.”
“The Carrie Diaries,” which tells the story of a young Bradshaw coming of age in Manhattan in the 1980s — with questions about love, sex and other issues for teen angst — is based on the novel of the same name by Candace Bushnell.
The CW series is set to be produced by the team behind “Gossip Girl.”
The role of the adult Carrie, of course, was played by Sarah Jessica Parker.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Gwyneth Paltrow Is The Most Hated Celeb In Hollywood
- Photos of Nicki Minaj Suggest Plastic Surgery