Star Mag Wrong on Supposed Anna Kendrick and Michael Cera Relationship
12:53 pm, September 22nd, 2010
Few outlets stumble about while “reporting” matters of the heart quite like Star magazine.
The Scott Pilgrim vs. the World co-stars are heating up, says Star, which quotes a sources as saying, “Michael’s been crushing on Anna for a while,” and “one thing led to another.”
It seems like “one thing led to another” also describes how many Star items get printed. If only they “led” to fact checking.
They are “absolutely not” dating, a rep for Cera tells Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years
- Famous Left Handers
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Did Kendall Jenner Have Plastic Surgery?