Star Mag Wrong on Supposed Anna Kendrick and Michael Cera Relationship
12:53 pm, September 22nd, 2010
Few outlets stumble about while “reporting” matters of the heart quite like Star magazine.
The Scott Pilgrim vs. the World co-stars are heating up, says Star, which quotes a sources as saying, “Michael’s been crushing on Anna for a while,” and “one thing led to another.”
It seems like “one thing led to another” also describes how many Star items get printed. If only they “led” to fact checking.
They are “absolutely not” dating, a rep for Cera tells Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Easily Achieve 'A-List' Hair Color
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- What Does Ariana Grande's Tattoo Mean To Her?