Anna Kendrick Strips Down for GQ, Talks Dating and Underwear Shopping (VIDEO)
12:50 pm, August 21st, 2013VIDEO
Anna Kendrick strips down and opens up about sex, dating, and drinking in the September issue of GQ.
Asked about dating dos and don’ts, the Drinking Buddies star jokingly advises, “If sex is off the table, and you’re like ‘Let’s try to get to know each other,’ I would recommend drinking. Highly.”
“Two subjects to never bring up on a first date are anything to do with the actual reality of your family,” offers Kendrick, and “you know, liver cancer and how we’ve probably all got it.”
Of course, the Twilight actress can always break the ice with a humiliating story, like getting asked for autographs when she’s shopping for underwear.
“There’s something deeply embarrassing about being approached when you’re holding knickers. And it’s happened TWICE!” confesses Kendrick.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- 14 Iconic Hairstyles Made Popular By Celebrities
- Short Fashionistas Who Style Their Body Right
- Hugh Jackman Opens Up About Cancer Scare
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?