WATCH: Anna Faris’ SNL Monologue
12:39 am, October 16th, 2011VIDEO
Anna Faris hosted “Saturday Night Live,” and because she felt “comfortable and confident,” she used her monologue to answer questions from the audience.
Among the questions posed were about the “economic crisis in Greece” and “Which of the world’s religions is the right one?”
Eventually, Faris found someone in the audience with whom she felt more comfortable, a woman who said her name was “Hanna Garis” (Abby Elliott).
Check out the video below of the two very similar looking women.
“Spooky!” as Faris and “Garis” say.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?