Anna Christine A 10-Year-Old “Superstar” on America’s Got Talent Premiere (VIDEO)
10:48 pm, June 4th, 2013VIDEO
Anna Christine has a huge voice in a very tiny body.
The 10-year-old shocked the judges with powerful and flawless her vocals as she performed “House of the Rising Sun” on the piano.
Howard Stern told her, “We’re looking in New York for a superstar, and I think we might’ve just found one.”
Heidi Klum admitted that, with her eyes closed, she was thinking, “That can’t be a 10-year-old girl’s voice!”
Mel B pointed out the unusual depth of Christine’s voice, and told her, “You really are something special.”
And Howie Mandel noted that Christine “delivered what looked like 30 years of experience.”
“[You] just blew my mind,” he told her.
Needless to say, the judges unanimously voted the young singer into the next round.
Check out Christine’s amazing performance below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet