REPORT: Today Show’s Ann Curry Guaranteed $10 Million A Year If Fired
4:05 pm, June 22nd, 2012
The NBC host reportedly signed a three-year contract with the network last year, guaranteeing her $10 million annually.
So basically, NBC owes her $20 million over the next two years — no matter what.
According to TMZ, Curry will get the axe from “Today” next week, and will likely assume a new position as a foreign correspondent for NBC News.
Curry joined the morning show as a co-host last year when Meredith Vieira departed.
Gossip Cop has reached out to a rep for “Today” about Curry’s reported departure, but has yet to hear back.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles