REPORT: Today Show’s Ann Curry Guaranteed $10 Million A Year If Fired
4:05 pm, June 22nd, 2012
The NBC host reportedly signed a three-year contract with the network last year, guaranteeing her $10 million annually.
So basically, NBC owes her $20 million over the next two years — no matter what.
According to TMZ, Curry will get the axe from “Today” next week, and will likely assume a new position as a foreign correspondent for NBC News.
Curry joined the morning show as a co-host last year when Meredith Vieira departed.
Gossip Cop has reached out to a rep for “Today” about Curry’s reported departure, but has yet to hear back.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet