Angus T. Jones Slams Two and a Half Men as “Filth,” Urges Viewers “Stop Watching”
1:36 pm, November 26th, 2012VIDEO
“Two and a Half Men” star Angus T. Jones calls the show “filth” and urges people not to watch it in a stunning new video that could land him in hot water with his bosses.
Jones makes the remarks in a Christian testimonial recorded on behalf of Forerunner Chronicles.
During the pieced-together interview, the actor discusses his search for a new church, his Bible study, and how he’s using religious practices in his daily life.
But then Jones begins to talk about his job in a way that might not sit well with producers.
Directly addressing the camera, he says, ”If you watch ‘Two and a Half Men,’ please stop watching ‘Two and a Half Men.’”
“I’m on ‘Two and a Half Men,’ and I don’t want to be on it,” continues Jones. “Please stop watching it. Please stop filling your head with filth.”
He adds, “People say it’s just entertainment. Do some research on the effects of television and your brain, and I promise you, you’ll have a decision to make when it comes to television, especially with what you watch.”
Jones then seemingly implies that the Devil works through shows like the one that’s made him exceptionally wealthy over the past 10 years.
The actor says, “Watch out, just watch out… [because] a lot of people don’t like to think about how deceptive the enemy is. He’s been doing this for a lot longer than any of us have been around. So, we can’t play around. There’s no playing around when it comes to eternity.”
There’s been no comment yet from Warner Bros., which produces “Two and a Half Men,” nor from its network CBS.
Check out Jones’ testimonial below — the “Two and a Half Men” comments come at the 7:34 mark.
What do you think about the actor’s comments?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage