Angie Miller Called a “Star” After Performing American Idol Alum’s Song (VIDEO)
9:28 pm, March 5th, 2013VIDEO
In the words of Randy Jackson, “a star was born” on the first live “American Idol” episode of the season, when Angela Miller gave an “incredible” performance.
On Tuesday’s show, Miller — who is now going by Angie, instead of Angela — performed “Never Gone,” which was written by Season 11 finalist Colton Dixon.
The choice was a smart one that left the judges in awe, with Keith Urban calling Miller’s rendition both “beautiful” and “amazing.”
Nicki Minaj noted, “The trumpets just sound when you walk in the room,” and even begged producers to let the contestant off the show so she could start recording an album now.
“The fact that you have your own signature sound already, like can I just get your album?” said Minaj, adding, ”It’s incredible, Angela. I love what you do.”
Jackson told her that he felt “like I was at your show already,” and Mariah Carey added, ”All of us, I think, were blown away.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court