Angie Miller Called a “Star” After Performing American Idol Alum’s Song (VIDEO)
9:28 pm, March 5th, 2013VIDEO
In the words of Randy Jackson, “a star was born” on the first live “American Idol” episode of the season, when Angela Miller gave an “incredible” performance.
On Tuesday’s show, Miller — who is now going by Angie, instead of Angela — performed “Never Gone,” which was written by Season 11 finalist Colton Dixon.
The choice was a smart one that left the judges in awe, with Keith Urban calling Miller’s rendition both “beautiful” and “amazing.”
Nicki Minaj noted, “The trumpets just sound when you walk in the room,” and even begged producers to let the contestant off the show so she could start recording an album now.
“The fact that you have your own signature sound already, like can I just get your album?” said Minaj, adding, ”It’s incredible, Angela. I love what you do.”
Jackson told her that he felt “like I was at your show already,” and Mariah Carey added, ”All of us, I think, were blown away.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- The Best Celebrity Hairstyles
- 5 Ways Celebs Make Money Between Films
- Amy Poehler & Nick Kroll Are Stylish Sweethearts
- Miley Cyrus Wants To Shock You
- Leonor Varela's Edgy Hairstyle