WATCH: Angie Miller Tears Up After Standing Ovation on American Idol
9:43 pm, April 10th, 2013VIDEO
Angie Miller took a risk on Wednesday’s ”American Idol,” performing a song not well known by mainstream audiences.
Tasked with choosing the one track she wish she wrote, the contestant went with “Love Came Down” by Kari Jobe — and it paid off with a standing ovation from Randy Jackson and Keith Urban.
“I love that for so many reasons… You tapped into the emotion. There’s something about you at the piano,” Jackson told Miller. “That was amazing. You saw us stand up. Unbelievable.”
Mariah Carey told her, “Angie, that piano and you, you never lose. Never lose. It’s just organic to you, and I felt that. And you sounded so — I can’t even express it. It was just perfect.”
Urban called the performance “beautiful,” and Nicki Minaj gave Miller props for returning to her strengths.
“This is the only time when you are going to be remembered at the top of the pack,” said the rapper. “This was Angie. This is what people began to vote for when we were in Vegas. Don’t stray from that.”
The response left Miller emotional, with visible tears in her eyes.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents