Angie Miller Is “Perfection” with Celine Dion Cover on Idol, Says Nicki Minaj
8:56 pm, March 13th, 2013VIDEO
Angie Miller was heralded as “perfection” on Wednesday’s “American Idol.”
The Top 10 contestant performed Celine Dion‘s “I Surrender” — also covered by winner Kelly Clarkson in season 1 — and earned heaps of praise from the judges.
“And do I surrender, Angie,” began Keith Urban. ”You’re such an artist and what I love is you can take a song from seemingly any era and make it seem like now… I thought you knocked it out of the park tonight.”
Nicki Minaj, who said Miller “looked like a billion dollars,” is “perfection on every level.”
“You personify perfection. The voice, there is no flaw,” continued the rapper, adding, ”I can’t critique on anything because it’s just a thousand billion percent on point, and you are a superstar.”
Randy Jackson agreed, saying, “America, the competition starts now… That’s how you do it.”
“I think you can sing anything,” said the veteran judge. “It’s an absolutely amazing performance. I loved every part of it.”
Added Mariah Carey, “What did I think? Stellar!”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank