Angie Miller Is “Perfection” with Celine Dion Cover on Idol, Says Nicki Minaj
8:56 pm, March 13th, 2013VIDEO
Angie Miller was heralded as “perfection” on Wednesday’s “American Idol.”
The Top 10 contestant performed Celine Dion‘s “I Surrender” — also covered by winner Kelly Clarkson in season 1 — and earned heaps of praise from the judges.
“And do I surrender, Angie,” began Keith Urban. ”You’re such an artist and what I love is you can take a song from seemingly any era and make it seem like now… I thought you knocked it out of the park tonight.”
Nicki Minaj, who said Miller “looked like a billion dollars,” is “perfection on every level.”
“You personify perfection. The voice, there is no flaw,” continued the rapper, adding, ”I can’t critique on anything because it’s just a thousand billion percent on point, and you are a superstar.”
Randy Jackson agreed, saying, “America, the competition starts now… That’s how you do it.”
“I think you can sing anything,” said the veteran judge. “It’s an absolutely amazing performance. I loved every part of it.”
Added Mariah Carey, “What did I think? Stellar!”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting