Angelina Jolie Wears Engagement Ring at Women in the World Summit (PHOTOS)
10:59 am, April 5th, 2013PHOTOS
Angelina Jolie stepped out at the 2013 Women in the World Summit at Lincoln Center in New York on Thursday night, where the actress was once again spotted wearing her engagement ring.
The star caused a tabloid frenzy when she removed the massive diamond for her humanitarian trip to the Congo last month, with some outlets speculating she and Brad Pitt had secretly married, and another rag ridiculously alleging that she hated the ring.
Jolie was on hand to honor Malala Yousafzai, the Pakistani teenager who was shot by the Taliban for advocating womens’ education.
The United Nations envoy pledged $200,000 to a fund in the 15-year-old’s name, telling the audience, “The Taliban shot her at point-bank range in the head, and made her stronger. In a brutal attempt to silence her voice, it grew louder.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage