Angelina Jolie Wears Engagement Ring at Women in the World Summit (PHOTOS)
10:59 am, April 5th, 2013PHOTOS
Angelina Jolie stepped out at the 2013 Women in the World Summit at Lincoln Center in New York on Thursday night, where the actress was once again spotted wearing her engagement ring.
The star caused a tabloid frenzy when she removed the massive diamond for her humanitarian trip to the Congo last month, with some outlets speculating she and Brad Pitt had secretly married, and another rag ridiculously alleging that she hated the ring.
Jolie was on hand to honor Malala Yousafzai, the Pakistani teenager who was shot by the Taliban for advocating womens’ education.
The United Nations envoy pledged $200,000 to a fund in the 15-year-old’s name, telling the audience, “The Taliban shot her at point-bank range in the head, and made her stronger. In a brutal attempt to silence her voice, it grew louder.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot