Angelina Jolie is Blood-Crazed Internet Addict, Alleges Magazine
3:18 pm, November 22nd, 2011
In a new cover story, In Touch returns to one of its favorite topics, claiming Angelina Jolie is a horrible, crazy person.
Last week, the mag merely mentioned that Jolie was ruining Thanksgiving for her family, but that was before former staffers allegedly came forward “to share their twisted tales of working for the Jolie-Pitts.”
In Touch‘s basic premise seems to be that even though Jolie has tried to change her image from wild child to doting mom, she is “just as strange as ever.”
“She tries to hide it, but she has a crazy side to her that’s beyond just being quirky,” an “old friend” tells the tabloid. “In the end, she just can’t hide the crazy.”
What makes Jolie so weird?
The “friend” says the actress is “still fascinated by blood” and goes to the extreme of saving her children’s discarded bandages in a jar.
Jolie’s “obsessions” also purportedly include “online shopping” and “working out,” often times doing both activities for hours and ignoring her family.
She and Brad Pitt leave the children “locked up with supervision in their hotel bedrooms” to go out drinking, claims In Touch, and yet she supposedly pays her kids enough attention to make them do their homework over and over again “until it’s perfect!”
Also, Jolie allegedly “becomes obsessed with certain foods – sometimes eating only one type for days at a time,” a habit In Touch specifically applies to soup.
Overall, the magazine argues that Jolie’s eccentricities and selfishness wreak havoc with her family, and that her public face is just a facade.
Dressing up their story in Jolie’s supposed “weirdness” doesn’t make it any less absurd.
A source close to the family tells Gossip Cop that In Touch is as “off base” with these claims as they’ve been in the past.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank