CLAIM: Angelina Jolie Being Put on Weight-Gain Diet for Wedding
12:43 pm, May 3rd, 2012
This week’s issue claims an “underweight” Jolie “is finally convinced that she has to put about 10 pounds on her frame to be in her best wedding-day shape.”
A so-called “insider” tells the tabloid, “She finally accepted that maybe she looks too thin. She’s decided she’d like a more shapely figure when she ties the knot.”
Hey, know what would really add to Jolie’s figure?
The “twin boys” OK! announced she was pregnant with back in February!
Oh, but wait!
There’s absolutely no mention of Jolie’s “pregnancy” in the magazine’s new report, which focuses on how Pitt has turned to celebrity chef Jamie Oliver to help Jolie pack on the pounds.
Jolie’s supposed new “menu” includes jambalaya and risotto, burgers and fries, and chocolate profiteroles.
Of course, the meals come courtesy of an OK! “insider” who seems to have pulled the “menu” from cookbooks rather than real knowledge of what’s happening inside the Jolie-Pitt household.
What’s actually happening here is that the tabloids’ obsession with Jolie’s weight is being combined with her engagement to create a new bogus “angle” for wedding stories.
There’s no wedding date yet, let alone a specific “calorie-laden” wedding diet designed to put 10 pounds on Jolie’s frame for the big day, as OK! insists.
A source close to the couple tells Gossip Cop the force-feeding story is “ridiculous.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained