CLAIM: Angelina Jolie Being Put on Weight-Gain Diet for Wedding
12:43 pm, May 3rd, 2012
This week’s issue claims an “underweight” Jolie “is finally convinced that she has to put about 10 pounds on her frame to be in her best wedding-day shape.”
A so-called “insider” tells the tabloid, “She finally accepted that maybe she looks too thin. She’s decided she’d like a more shapely figure when she ties the knot.”
Hey, know what would really add to Jolie’s figure?
The “twin boys” OK! announced she was pregnant with back in February!
Oh, but wait!
There’s absolutely no mention of Jolie’s “pregnancy” in the magazine’s new report, which focuses on how Pitt has turned to celebrity chef Jamie Oliver to help Jolie pack on the pounds.
Jolie’s supposed new “menu” includes jambalaya and risotto, burgers and fries, and chocolate profiteroles.
Of course, the meals come courtesy of an OK! “insider” who seems to have pulled the “menu” from cookbooks rather than real knowledge of what’s happening inside the Jolie-Pitt household.
What’s actually happening here is that the tabloids’ obsession with Jolie’s weight is being combined with her engagement to create a new bogus “angle” for wedding stories.
There’s no wedding date yet, let alone a specific “calorie-laden” wedding diet designed to put 10 pounds on Jolie’s frame for the big day, as OK! insists.
A source close to the couple tells Gossip Cop the force-feeding story is “ridiculous.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank