Angelina Jolie visits Haiti
7:29 am, February 9th, 2010
After cheering on the New Orleans Saints at the Super Bowl in Miami, Angelina Jolie traveled to the Dominican Republic, where she spent time yesterday with hospitalized victims of the Haiti earthquake.
Later today, Jolie, a U.N. Goodwill Ambassador, will head to Haiti to meet with those who affected by the earthquake.
In addition to her work in the field, Jolie and Brad Pitt have already donated $1 million to Doctors Without Borders to help with the relief effort in Haiti.
Gossip Cop will update when more details emerge about her charitable work with those on the devastated island nation.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for the best in accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted