Angelina Jolie visits Haiti
7:29 am, February 9th, 2010
After cheering on the New Orleans Saints at the Super Bowl in Miami, Angelina Jolie traveled to the Dominican Republic, where she spent time yesterday with hospitalized victims of the Haiti earthquake.
Later today, Jolie, a U.N. Goodwill Ambassador, will head to Haiti to meet with those who affected by the earthquake.
In addition to her work in the field, Jolie and Brad Pitt have already donated $1 million to Doctors Without Borders to help with the relief effort in Haiti.
Gossip Cop will update when more details emerge about her charitable work with those on the devastated island nation.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for the best in accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court