Angelina Jolie visits Haiti
7:29 am, February 9th, 2010
After cheering on the New Orleans Saints at the Super Bowl in Miami, Angelina Jolie traveled to the Dominican Republic, where she spent time yesterday with hospitalized victims of the Haiti earthquake.
Later today, Jolie, a U.N. Goodwill Ambassador, will head to Haiti to meet with those who affected by the earthquake.
In addition to her work in the field, Jolie and Brad Pitt have already donated $1 million to Doctors Without Borders to help with the relief effort in Haiti.
Gossip Cop will update when more details emerge about her charitable work with those on the devastated island nation.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for the best in accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids