Angelina Jolie: No Secret Wedding or Adoptions on Horizon
11:38 am, August 30th, 2011
Jolie also says she’s “not pregnant” and “not adopting at the moment,” as Gossip Cop confirmed earlier this month.
After quashing the annoying rumors, Jolie discusses the film, which tells the story a Serbian man and a Bosnian woman who meet on the eve of the Bosnian war.
Jolie opens up to the mag about how she began writing the script, saying, “I had the flu. I had to be quarantined from the children for two days. I was in the attic of a house in France. I was isolated, pacing. I don’t watch TV and I wasn’t reading anything. So I started writing.”
She says she then gave Pitt the script, and he said, ‘You know, honey, it’s not that bad.’”
Vanity Fair hits newsstands on September 6.
Will you be picking up a copy?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents