CLAIM: Angelina Jolie Has “Shriveled to 92 Pounds” and Brad Pitt Terrified “She’ll Die”
12:23 pm, July 6th, 2013
According to one so-called “source” for the magazine, “This is Brad’s worst nightmare. Angelina’s been working nonstop on a film project and humanitarian causes for the United Nations, and it’s taken a serious toll on her.”
“She weighs less than she did when she was 16, and Brad’s afraid that when it’s time to have her ovaries removed, she won’t be strong enough,” contends the Enquirer insider. “He’s worried sick that she could die!”
This has nothing to do with Jolie’s potential surgery, and everything to do with the Enquirer’s sensationalistic treatment of the actress.
Back in 2011, the same publication falsely reported that Jolie was “secretly addicted to diet pills” and had “slipped to a near-skeletal 93 pounds.”
The Enquirer then ran a bogus cover story claiming Jolie was showing signs of hepatitis C and in need of a liver transplant.
This April, before her double mastectomy, the outlet wrongly shrieked that a “skeletal” Jolie had allegedly “collapsed” in Africa and that Pitt was worried she’d die.
Each of those stories was inaccurate, and so is this one.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop the new Enquirer report is completely “false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look