Angelina Jolie and Stacy Keibler “Awkward” at SAG Awards?
9:26 am, January 31st, 2012
Earlier this month, Us Weekly published a bogus report claiming that George Clooney “doesn’t like” Angelina Jolie, and that Jolie supposedly snubbed Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler on a recent flight.
The rumored group tension seemed to come out of nowhere, because, in fact, it came out of nowhere.
As Gossip Cop reported, there have been no bad feelings or uncomfortableness between Jolie and either Clooney or Keibler.
When the trio and Brad Pitt posed happily for photographs at Sunday’s SAG Awards, Us Weekly could have simply acknowledged that the quartet was having a good time at the event.
Instead, the outlet doubled down, deeming the pictures “awkward” and repeating the wrong allegations about Jolie and Keibler’s supposedly chilly jet trip.
As a close friend of Keibler tells Gossip Cop, it could not be further from the truth.
Jolie is “nothing but warm and wonderful to Stacy,” we’re told, and the feelings are mutual.
Us Weekly‘s characterization of the happy quartet as “awkward” is, like those previous stories, “100% false.”
Looking at the pictures from Sunday (another is below), it’s hard to disagree.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?