MAG: Angelina Jolie “Snubs” George Clooney’s Girlfriend Stacy Keibler
3:45 pm, January 18th, 2012
“Angelina Snubs Stacy,” reads a headline from Us Weekly, which goes on to claim that Angelina Jolie was extremely rude to George Clooney’s girlfriend, Stacy Keibler, when the couple shared a private jet with Jolie and Brad Pitt to the Palm Springs Film Festival on January 7.
According to a source for the mag, “Angelina refused to acknowledge that Stacy was even on the plane.”
The supposed insider notes that Jolie “went out of her way to ignore her from takeoff to landing,” adding, “She would not even look Stacy’s way. She was not having it!”
Another “insider” chimes in that it’s no surprise Jolie “iced out” Keibler, because “Angie is really not a girlie girl.”
Keep in mind that this is the same publication which reported that Clooney “doesn’t like” Jolie, even though the actor himself told the mag there was “not one word of truth” to the claim.
And who is this supposed “insider” providing observations from the private plane ride? The pilot?
Just like the mag’s claims about Clooney allegedly hating Jolie, this tale about the actress snubbing Keibler is… full of hot air.
A source close to Keibler tells Gossip Cop the story is “totally false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan