Angelina Jolie “Desperately Wanted” Colin Farrell, Wound Up “Settling” For Brad Pitt?!
6:07 pm, January 4th, 2013
The blogger, who occupies a reality only he can see, claims Jolie was “infatuated” with Farrell when the duo filmed Alexander together nearly a decade ago.
Citing “whispers around Tinsel Town” as the basis for his allegations, Perez explains, “Every week they were sleeping together, with her feelings for him growing stronger and stronger.”
But Jolie’s emotions “were NOT reciprocated,” claims the sensationalist extraordinaire, who says that Farrell “rejected more hook-ups during the promotion of the film.”
That supposedly opened the door for Pitt, who worked on Mr. and Mrs. Smith with Jolie, initiating the romance that recently became an engagement.
“But according to the gossip, she didn’t feel the same kind of maddening infatuation for Brad that she experienced with Colin,” argues Perez. “So it was more like settling… … … … … OMG!”
Let’s get this straight.
Perez wants everyone to believe that he just scored a scoop about Angelina Jolie lusting after Colin Farrell (many, many years ago), then “settling” for Pitt — with whom she’s been with this entire time, has raised children, and plans to wed.
And the core of Perez’s bombshell is… what, exactly?
He has no quotes.
He has no specifics.
He has no sightings or dates or third-person accounts.
He has no clue.
What Perez does have is no shame about pretending to have dirt and dressing it up in the most sensationalized terms possible.
When Gossip Cop asked sources close to Jolie, Farrell and the Alexander production, they laughed off the report.
We hear a lot of laughter when we ask people about stories Perez dreams up.
In any case, while the blogger may wish to create some kind of retroactive Jolie-Farrell romance and a universe in which Pitt was her second choice, it’s simply not true.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired