Angelina Jolie “Risking Her Life For Another Baby,” Claims Shameless Mag
2:31 pm, September 17th, 2013
In Touch, recently seen falsely claiming that Jolie was cheating on Brad Pitt with Billy Bob Thornton, reports that she has chosen “to get pregnant again instead of having the final surgery that could save her life.”
The cover story alleges that Jolie’s “love for her ever-growing family knows no bounds — but now that devotion could be putting her life in danger.”
The tab explains that following Jolie’s preventive double mastectomy earlier this year, she needs “another operation to remove her reproductive organs to further reduce her cancer risk,” but that she’s “delaying” the surgery because she wants another baby with Pitt.
“I think in the next few years she will have more kids — that’s why she’s waiting to have her ovaries done,” says a “family friend” named Marie Miles.
She then tells the magazine, “But I hope she doesn’t wait to get the surgery. That just scares me. I want her to be well, especially with those little ones.”
In Touch then talks to a doctor — who’s never treated Jolie — about the general risks associated with ovarian cancer.
A so-called “insider” informs the magazine that Pitt’s concerned for Jolie’s health and that he “doesn’t want to lose the woman he loves more than anything.”
Wow, impressive insight.
In Touch is the type of outlet that has “sources” who know that Brad Pitt wants Angelina Jolie to stay alive, but also feed the mag bogus drivel about her supposedly hating her engagement ring and allegedly not wanting to marry Pitt.
The tabloid has no inside information whatsoever on Jolie’s thought process, her pregnancy plans, or the decisions she makes regarding her health.
This cover story takes the months-old news about Jolie taking preventive measures against cancer, and blows it up into an alarmist and sensationalist frenzy that questions her personal choices and raises fears about her family’s future.
It’s based on absolutely nothing.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop the report is “pure fiction.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank