MAG: Angelina Jolie Pregnant With Twin Boys, Set to Wed Brad Pitt This Summer
1:00 pm, February 15th, 2012
Big “news,” everyone!
According to the tabloid, “sometime this summer,” Hollywood’s top couple will “finally tie the knot!”
Jolie and Pitt will supposedly become husband and wife “in a small but stylish ceremony at their 16th-century French chateau.”
A so-called “insider” tells OK! the couple broke the news to their children two months ago.
“Over the holiday, Angie and Brad sat them all down and promised the kids that they would get married this year,” says the OK! source, adding that the children were delighted and “were tearing around the house, hooting and hollering; it was a real scene.”
But that’s not all!
OK! promises there will soon be more hooting and more hollering – because Jolie (claims the mag) is pregnant with twin boys!
In fact, her alleged pregnancy is the “only potential glitch” for Jolie and Pitt’s supposed summertime nuptials.
OK! cites “sources” as saying Jolie “is less than thrilled to be bulging out of her wedding gown.”
“She hates the idea of walking down the aisle with a massive bump,” explains the “insider.” “But she’s promised the children it will happen this year, there’s really no going back on it.”
This would all be HUGE news… if OK! magazine had any credibility on the subject!
After all, last April, the same tabloid told everyone that Pitt and Jolie were already “secretly” married.
Of course, that was only because the same tabloid fabricated an Aniston wedding that never happened.
OK! magazine has zero idea what’s going on with Jolie and Pitt, and just keeps digging itself a deeper and deeper hole with “exclusives” that lead nowhere.
A source close to the couple tells Gossip Cop: There are NO wedding plans, and Jolie is NOT pregnant.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet