Mag Claims Pakistan Flood is Problem for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie
12:00 pm, September 18th, 2010
The gang at In Touch may be journalistically bankrupt, but their imaginations are definitely firing on all cylinders.
This week, it’s Jolie’s humanitarianism that (somehow) signals a major problem in the couple’s relationship.
According to the tab’s insider, Pitt “begged” Jolie to postpone her recent visit to flood-ravaged Pakistan “both because of his concern for her health and safety and because he wanted her to stay with the children” while he filmed Moneyball.
“Angie didn’t want to hear it and ultimately didn’t care what Brad said,” claims the “insider.”
Besides putting Pitt “on pins and needles” over her safety, Jolie herself is allegedly “making herself sick with worry” over the plight of Pakistanis.
Rather than focusing on the couple’s good works, In Touch tries to portray Jolie as reckless, with “the need to flit off to every dangerous disaster area.”
According to In Touch‘s twisted logic, Jolie’s international humanitarian work has become a negative strain on her loved ones, and when she does spend time kicking back with the family, it’s all fake.
Instead of dictating her travel schedule and criticizing volunteer work, maybe In Touch should leave Jolie alone and stop seeing relationship doom in everything she does.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Jamie Dornan's Willing To Get Freaky For '50 Shades'
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years