Tab Trips Up Explaining Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s Missouri Trip
2:58 pm, June 15th, 2011
They all inhabit In Touch‘s fantasy world, where repeating nonsense supposedly makes it magically true.
The magazine has spent years telling everyone that Jolie and Pitt are in trouble. They’re always allegedly fighting and on the brink of splitting up.
But In Touch‘s predictions never come true.
Instead of admitting the Pitt-Aniston connection wasn’t true, In Touch alleges a completely unrelated event – Pitt and Jolie’s recent trip to Missouri over her 36th birthday – was actually Pitt’s bid “to save the relationship.”
“They’ve been through a lot of difficulties in the past few months,” says a so-called “insider” for the mag. “Brad wanted to call a truce. He is willing to do whatever it takes to recapture what they once had.”
More like: In Touch is “willing to do whatever it takes” to continue its endless campaign against Pitt and Jolie, like using the already-happy couple’s heartland visit as a way of covering its tracks for the last 500 wrong stories about them splitting.
“Brad hoped that this trip would fix what’s gone wrong for them over the past couple of months,” explains the tabloid’s source.
As a source close to the couple again assures Gossip Cop, Pitt and Jolie are happy in L.A., Missouri, and everywhere else they find themselves.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court