CLAIM: Angelina Jolie is Writing $20 Million Memoir
4:02 pm, September 23rd, 2010
Batten down the hatches! Here comes a National Enquirer “exclusive”!
According to so-called Enquirer “insiders,” Jolie decided to write an autobiography “to show the world how she has transformed her life” after her bad girl past.
The magazine alleges that the memoir will spin Jolie’s personal history, including “her experimenting with lesbianism, her struggle with mental illness and how she won Brad Pitt.”
To undermine her supposed enemy, Jolie supposedly goes out of her way not to allude to Aniston in the book. “By not mentioning Jen at all, it’s like Angie saying her love rival for Brad doesn’t even exist on the same planet as her,” claims an Enquirer insider.
Here’s a question: What planet does the Enquirer call home?
Because this latest “exclusive” is — surprise! — total bunk.
All memoir rumors are “not true,” Jolie’s rep tells Gossip Cop.
Just another reminder that it’s never a good idea to consult the National Enquirer before heading to Barnes & Noble.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?