CLAIM: Angelina Jolie is Writing $20 Million Memoir
4:02 pm, September 23rd, 2010
Batten down the hatches! Here comes a National Enquirer “exclusive”!
According to so-called Enquirer “insiders,” Jolie decided to write an autobiography “to show the world how she has transformed her life” after her bad girl past.
The magazine alleges that the memoir will spin Jolie’s personal history, including “her experimenting with lesbianism, her struggle with mental illness and how she won Brad Pitt.”
To undermine her supposed enemy, Jolie supposedly goes out of her way not to allude to Aniston in the book. “By not mentioning Jen at all, it’s like Angie saying her love rival for Brad doesn’t even exist on the same planet as her,” claims an Enquirer insider.
Here’s a question: What planet does the Enquirer call home?
Because this latest “exclusive” is — surprise! — total bunk.
All memoir rumors are “not true,” Jolie’s rep tells Gossip Cop.
Just another reminder that it’s never a good idea to consult the National Enquirer before heading to Barnes & Noble.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Fred Armisen Gives Heartfelt Farewell To SNL
- 6 Celebrities Who Look Beautiful Without Makeup
- Selena At Bieber's House For Hookup?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- 13 Actresses Who Think They Can Sing