CLAIM: Angelina Jolie is Writing $20 Million Memoir
4:02 pm, September 23rd, 2010
Batten down the hatches! Here comes a National Enquirer “exclusive”!
According to so-called Enquirer “insiders,” Jolie decided to write an autobiography “to show the world how she has transformed her life” after her bad girl past.
The magazine alleges that the memoir will spin Jolie’s personal history, including “her experimenting with lesbianism, her struggle with mental illness and how she won Brad Pitt.”
To undermine her supposed enemy, Jolie supposedly goes out of her way not to allude to Aniston in the book. “By not mentioning Jen at all, it’s like Angie saying her love rival for Brad doesn’t even exist on the same planet as her,” claims an Enquirer insider.
Here’s a question: What planet does the Enquirer call home?
Because this latest “exclusive” is — surprise! — total bunk.
All memoir rumors are “not true,” Jolie’s rep tells Gossip Cop.
Just another reminder that it’s never a good idea to consult the National Enquirer before heading to Barnes & Noble.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look