CLAIM: Angelina Jolie is Writing $20 Million Memoir
4:02 pm, September 23rd, 2010
Batten down the hatches! Here comes a National Enquirer “exclusive”!
According to so-called Enquirer “insiders,” Jolie decided to write an autobiography “to show the world how she has transformed her life” after her bad girl past.
The magazine alleges that the memoir will spin Jolie’s personal history, including “her experimenting with lesbianism, her struggle with mental illness and how she won Brad Pitt.”
To undermine her supposed enemy, Jolie supposedly goes out of her way not to allude to Aniston in the book. “By not mentioning Jen at all, it’s like Angie saying her love rival for Brad doesn’t even exist on the same planet as her,” claims an Enquirer insider.
Here’s a question: What planet does the Enquirer call home?
Because this latest “exclusive” is — surprise! — total bunk.
All memoir rumors are “not true,” Jolie’s rep tells Gossip Cop.
Just another reminder that it’s never a good idea to consult the National Enquirer before heading to Barnes & Noble.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014