Perez Hilton wrong again about Angelina Jolie role
2:54 pm, August 17th, 2010
Yesterday, Gossip Cop busted Perez Hilton and other sites for falsely reporting that Angelina Jolie was going to star as Marilyn Monroe in a film adaptation of the book, “The Life And Opinions Of Maf The Dog, And Of His Friend Marilyn Monroe.”
In fact, a rep for Jolie told Gossip Cop flat out, “Angelina is NOT attached to this project,” and Clooney’s spokesman called the casting stories “totally fabricated.
But never one to get a story wrong just once, today Perez scribbled, “Angelina Jolie is now expressing mixed feelings about starring as Marilyn Monroe,” and “wants to have a long chat with Clooney before making any decisions.”
So she’s going to consult Clooney about co-starring in a film that he’s (also) not in?
Bottom line: Perez was wrong yesterday about Jolie and Clooney starring in the film, and he’s still wrong today.
Maybe one day Perez will actually steal the accurate story – that Angelina Jolie is NOT starring as Marilyn Monroe.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank