Perez Hilton wrong again about Angelina Jolie role
2:54 pm, August 17th, 2010
Yesterday, Gossip Cop busted Perez Hilton and other sites for falsely reporting that Angelina Jolie was going to star as Marilyn Monroe in a film adaptation of the book, “The Life And Opinions Of Maf The Dog, And Of His Friend Marilyn Monroe.”
In fact, a rep for Jolie told Gossip Cop flat out, “Angelina is NOT attached to this project,” and Clooney’s spokesman called the casting stories “totally fabricated.
But never one to get a story wrong just once, today Perez scribbled, “Angelina Jolie is now expressing mixed feelings about starring as Marilyn Monroe,” and “wants to have a long chat with Clooney before making any decisions.”
So she’s going to consult Clooney about co-starring in a film that he’s (also) not in?
Bottom line: Perez was wrong yesterday about Jolie and Clooney starring in the film, and he’s still wrong today.
Maybe one day Perez will actually steal the accurate story – that Angelina Jolie is NOT starring as Marilyn Monroe.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Is Kim Kardashian Bald Underneath Her Weave?!