Angelina Jolie Upset About Her Children Listening to Madonna’s Music?
11:10 am, September 1st, 2012
“Sources” tell the magazine that Jolie’s daughters Zahara, Shiloh and Vivienne “can’t get enough of the Material Girl’s tunes.”
“It’s no secret that Angie has never been a fan of Madonna’s acting, but her music really makes her cringe,” a so-called “source” informs the Enquirer, explaining that Jolie “was more of a punk rocker and into new wave” while growing up.
“To this day Angie won’t listen to Madonna, but now she has to grin and bear it as her daughters blare Madonna classics like ‘Vogue,’ ‘Papa Don’t Preach,’ and the one Angie detests the most — ‘Like a Virgin.’”
Wait, so there are now allegedly problems in Jolie and Brad Pitt’s house because their kids supposedly listen to music Jolie doesn’t like, and this is somehow an escalation of a supposed “feud” between her and Madonna?
Is this like the time the Enquirer falsely claimed Jolie was furious that her son Maddox supposedly had a “crush” on Jennifer Aniston?
It’s beginning to seem like the tabloid’s new strategy is to inflame purported feuds between Jolie and other celebrities by using her kids as unwitting instigators.
If this latest clash seems too ridiculous to be true, that’s because it is.
A source close to Jolie and Pitt calls the Enquirer’s Madonna music story “nonsense.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Is Lil Mama TLC's Permanent Left Eye Replacement?
- Jennifer Aniston Admits Her "Awkward Phase" Was in Her 30?s
- Snoop Lion Changes His Name Again
- Michelle Duggar Is "Trying" For Baby No. 20