Angelina Jolie Upset About Her Children Listening to Madonna’s Music?
11:10 am, September 1st, 2012
“Sources” tell the magazine that Jolie’s daughters Zahara, Shiloh and Vivienne “can’t get enough of the Material Girl’s tunes.”
“It’s no secret that Angie has never been a fan of Madonna’s acting, but her music really makes her cringe,” a so-called “source” informs the Enquirer, explaining that Jolie “was more of a punk rocker and into new wave” while growing up.
“To this day Angie won’t listen to Madonna, but now she has to grin and bear it as her daughters blare Madonna classics like ‘Vogue,’ ‘Papa Don’t Preach,’ and the one Angie detests the most — ‘Like a Virgin.’”
Wait, so there are now allegedly problems in Jolie and Brad Pitt’s house because their kids supposedly listen to music Jolie doesn’t like, and this is somehow an escalation of a supposed “feud” between her and Madonna?
Is this like the time the Enquirer falsely claimed Jolie was furious that her son Maddox supposedly had a “crush” on Jennifer Aniston?
It’s beginning to seem like the tabloid’s new strategy is to inflame purported feuds between Jolie and other celebrities by using her kids as unwitting instigators.
If this latest clash seems too ridiculous to be true, that’s because it is.
A source close to Jolie and Pitt calls the Enquirer’s Madonna music story “nonsense.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon Goes Back to Her Signature Look
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Gwyneth Paltrow Is The Most Hated Celeb In Hollywood
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help