MAG: Angelina Jolie Sparks Brad Pitt Fight By Watching Ex Jonny Lee Miller’s Show
10:29 am, November 10th, 2012
According to the tabloid, “The oddball beauty brought out Brad’s jealous streak by secretly recording Jonny’s hit new TV series ‘Elementary’ — after telling him the show was ‘a dud.’”
The Enquirer explains that “the lovers’ spat” erupted after Jolie, who was briefly married to Miller in the 1990s, tuned in to the “Elementary” premiere in September.
A “source” for the mag says Jolie supposedly told Pitt she wanted to “critique Jonny’s acting performance and see how he’s aged. Afterward, Angelina told Brad that she thought the show was so bad she could barely make it through the entire episode.”
But that was just to throw Pitt off the scent, says the Enquirer.
The tabloid’s insider claims Pitt later “discovered that Angie had been recording ‘Elementary’ behind his back and then watching the episodes when he wasn’t around… what’s worse, their kids were watching it too!”
“Of course, when Brad found out their kids were fans of Jonny’s show, it made him even more furious!” shouts the Enquirer.
The alleged fight was only resolved, says the mag’s source, after Jolie “was eventually able to calm Brad down” with “some swift talking.”
“She reassured him that her heart belongs to him and that Jonny isn’t a threat to their relationship,” adds the Enquirer source.
Now the mag is so desperate, it’s blaming Jonny Lee Miller’s television show — not even Miller himself — for some kind of huge fight between Jolie and Pitt.
NONE of what the Enquirer described actually took place.
It’s 100 percent false.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop the story and the outlet are a “joke.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Are These Love Birds Back Together?