CLAIM: Angelina Jolie’s “Plot to Steal” Jennifer Aniston’s “Baby Joy”
12:53 pm, January 7th, 2012
According to OK! magazine, Jolie is “fiercely competitive” with Aniston, not only because of Brad Pitt “but also over the romantic comedy queen’s massive, generally positive press coverage.”
The tabloid insists that her rivalry with Aniston is leading Jolie to move forward with her baby plans.
“Don’t get me wrong, Angie’s having a child because she wants one,” explains a so-called “insider” for the mag. “But part of her can’t wait to steal Jen’s thunder.”
The “source” adds that Jolie “knows a Brangelina baby would be the best revenge of all.”
OK! says the question for Aniston now is “Will Angelina psych her out?”
“She’s sick of getting calls asking her if she knows about Brangelina baby number seven,” says a so-called “friend” of Aniston. “It’s a real kick in the teeth.”
It’s time to douse these tabloid flames with some reality.
And contrary to OK! mag’s own drivel, Jolie and Pitt have no timetable for another baby.
Last September, the shaky tabloid announced in a cover story that Jolie and Aniston were “racing” to the altar, trying to outdo each other with weddings before the end of 2011.
That never happened, of course, because OK! fabricated the whole thing.
It’s the same case with this new story about Jolie trying to have a baby before Aniston.
Sources close to both parties tell Gossip Cop – again – that there are NO PLANS for pregnancy for either star.
It’s time for OK! to “plot” a more believable report.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting