Angelina Jolie & Brad’s Mom Jane Pitt Fighting Over Christmas Plans?
1:17 pm, November 28th, 2012
A Star source explains, “As usual, Angie has no desire to spend her holidays in the Midwest, something Brad’s mom, Jane, finds rude and insulting. But Angie couldn’t care less.”
The magazine alleges that the duo’s opposing political beliefs “are at the root of the discord.”
“They have such different opinions on everything,” says a so-called “friend,” adding, “Brad’s parents are extremely right-wing and religious. Angie has to bite her tongue to keep the peace.”
Meanwhile, the tab says Jane Pitt “blames” Jolie for not letting her see her grandchildren more often.
“It’s been a sore point for Brad’s mom for years. She loves to have all her grandkids together, but that rarely happens — and she says it’s Angie’s doing,” explains the Star source.
That’s supposedly why the Pitt matriarch is desperate for a Missouri family Christmas, except Star claims Jolie “won’t budge.”
“She says that not wanting to spend the holidays there isn’t personal, but anyone would see it as a snub,” says the mag’s source.
While it’s understandable that Star would want there to be a cold war between Jolie and Jane Pitt — and has gone to great lengths to establish the appearance of a problem — it’s simply not true.
A source close to the family tells Gossip Cop this latest tale of Christmas trouble between Jolie and her soon-to-be mother-in-law is “totally absurd.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank