Angelina Jolie Not Wearing Engagement Ring Because “She Thinks It’s Ugly”?!
12:19 pm, April 4th, 2013
The mag reveals that Jolie was “seen wearing a simple gold band in place of her engagement bauble” while visiting the Congo on a humanitarian mission last month.
However, while many assumed the star took off the ring because of the devastating poverty in the region, Star says Jolie’s reasoning was far less noble than that.
Noting that she’s “still not wearing the ring despite being back in the U.S.,” the tabloid quotes a so-called “insider” as saying, “Angie really hates that ring.”
The alleged “source” explains, “It’s so big and gaudy, just not her style at all,” adding, “She’s tries to get out of wearing it as much as she can.”
“Angie knows Brad spent a lot of time designing it for her, and she would never hurt his feelings by telling him she isn’t crazy about it. But she really just doesn’t like the ring,” claims the “insider.”
This story is so phenomenally dumb.
It was not true when In Touch ran it last year, and it’s still not true now.
For starters, the photo the mag cites of Jolie not wearing the ring in L.A. (right) is from the day she returned from her Africa trip.
Also, Gossip Cop would like to point out the fact that Pitt designed the sparkler with Robert Procop, who’s worked with Jolie for years and is now her partner in her new jewelry line, Style of Jolie.
It’s safe to say Procop knew how to advise Pitt on the ring.
Regardless, a source close to Jolie tells us the tab’s tale is simply “ridiculous.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?