Angelina Jolie’s quiet return to Haiti to talk plight of kids
9:06 am, June 20th, 2010
Jolie, a goodwill ambassador for the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, also met with other government and U.N. officials to discuss the situation of Haiti’s children, many of whom were orphaned and left homeless after the nation’s devastating earthquake on January 12.
The Oscar winning actress has been to Haiti on numerous occasions, including a visit in February when she met with children affected by the earthquake.
Gossip Cop will update when more details emerge about Jolie’s most recent hush hush visit.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths