Angelina Jolie’s quiet return to Haiti to talk plight of kids
9:06 am, June 20th, 2010
Jolie, a goodwill ambassador for the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, also met with other government and U.N. officials to discuss the situation of Haiti’s children, many of whom were orphaned and left homeless after the nation’s devastating earthquake on January 12.
The Oscar winning actress has been to Haiti on numerous occasions, including a visit in February when she met with children affected by the earthquake.
Gossip Cop will update when more details emerge about Jolie’s most recent hush hush visit.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank