Angelina Jolie’s quiet return to Haiti to talk plight of kids
9:06 am, June 20th, 2010
Jolie, a goodwill ambassador for the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, also met with other government and U.N. officials to discuss the situation of Haiti’s children, many of whom were orphaned and left homeless after the nation’s devastating earthquake on January 12.
The Oscar winning actress has been to Haiti on numerous occasions, including a visit in February when she met with children affected by the earthquake.
Gossip Cop will update when more details emerge about Jolie’s most recent hush hush visit.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable