CLAIM: Angelina Jolie “Forcing Her Kids to Speak French”
9:10 am, March 23rd, 2013
Angelina Jolie is “forcing her kids to speak French,” according to Star.
The same publication that thinks Brad Pitt wears Spanx (wrong) and that Jolie went to rehab last year (false) now claims that “since setting up residence in France,” Jolie is “obsessed with making sure her brood speak en Français — or else!”
Alleged “eyewitnesses” for Star supposedly spotted the actress giving kids Pax and Zahara a “stern language lesson” while shopping in Los Angeles.
“If they asked Angelina a question in English, she would just turn her back and walk away,” one of the spies tells the tabloid. “Only when they spoke in French would she respond. It was like she was training dogs or something — it was a bit extreme.”
“Extreme” like the twisted and misleading “heroin shocker” cover story Star once ran about Jolie?
Just like that story and countless others, this Star account is WRONG.
While Jolie and Pitt’s brood have spent time in France, she is not “forcing” them to learn French or literally turning her back on the kids when they speak English.
A source close to the couple tells Gossip Cop the tab’s story is “ridiculous.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired