CLAIM: Angelina Jolie “Dead-Set” on Starring in Fifty Shades of Grey
12:51 pm, August 1st, 2012
Angelina Jolie “would love a role” in the upcoming Fifty Shades of Grey movie, claims The Mirror.
According to the British tab, the Oscar winner became interested in the project after “workers on the set of Maleficent persuaded [her] to pick up E L James’ ‘mummy porn’ novel.”
“Angelina went out and bought herself a copy, thinking she’d love a part in the hot topic on everyone’s lips at the moment,” claims a so-called “source” — in the most made-up language ever.
And since Jolie supposedly “knows the film is bound to be a huge hit,” she’s allegedly “dead-set on a major part.”
The Mirror even touts the idea of the actress scoring the lead role of Anastasia Steele — failing to point out (or realize) that the character is about 15 years younger than Jolie.
Still, the paper insists the movie star is “hell bent on getting a role in the movie.”
A source close to Jolie, who chooses her film projects very carefully and alternates working with partner Brad Pitt, tells Gossip Cop she’s NOT eying a role in the film.
And, as we reported last week when other outlets tried floating similarly unreliable casting claims, the project is not even close to the casting stage yet.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents