CLAIM: Angelina Jolie “Dead-Set” on Starring in Fifty Shades of Grey
12:51 pm, August 1st, 2012
Angelina Jolie “would love a role” in the upcoming Fifty Shades of Grey movie, claims The Mirror.
According to the British tab, the Oscar winner became interested in the project after “workers on the set of Maleficent persuaded [her] to pick up E L James’ ‘mummy porn’ novel.”
“Angelina went out and bought herself a copy, thinking she’d love a part in the hot topic on everyone’s lips at the moment,” claims a so-called “source” — in the most made-up language ever.
And since Jolie supposedly “knows the film is bound to be a huge hit,” she’s allegedly “dead-set on a major part.”
The Mirror even touts the idea of the actress scoring the lead role of Anastasia Steele — failing to point out (or realize) that the character is about 15 years younger than Jolie.
Still, the paper insists the movie star is “hell bent on getting a role in the movie.”
A source close to Jolie, who chooses her film projects very carefully and alternates working with partner Brad Pitt, tells Gossip Cop she’s NOT eying a role in the film.
And, as we reported last week when other outlets tried floating similarly unreliable casting claims, the project is not even close to the casting stage yet.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting