CLAIM: Angelina Jolie Wears “Fake” Engagement Ring
2:19 pm, May 23rd, 2012
According to the tabloid, Jolie “got so scared of losing the stunning million dollar$$-plus engagement sparkler” she got from Pitt, “she ordered jewelers to craft an exact replica of the 10-plus carat ring following a scary accident.”
Wow, what happened?
“After getting grubby with her kids for an art project,” Jolie supposedly put the ring on the sink and mistakenly “knocked it into the basin,” explains the Enquirer.
Pitt’s “lightning-quick reflexes saved the day,” reports the magazine, and the ring never went down the drain, but Jolie was supposedly sufficiently rattled to want a backup.
Now Jolie will allegedly “stick with her fabulous fake” for most occasions.
A year later, it’s the Enquirer trotting out the fake “fake” story.
And it’s not accurate now, either.
A source close to Jolie and Pitt laughed off the report, telling Gossip Cop it’s “100 percent untrue.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves