Angelina Jolie Wearing Engagement Ring, Says Jeweler
2:08 pm, April 13th, 2012
Angelina Jolie has had an engagement ring designed by Robert Procop, the jeweler claims to Gossip Cop.
We’re told Procop created the sparkler in collaboration with Brad Pitt.
Jolie was reportedly spotted with the ring during a trip to the Los Angeles County Museum of Art on April 11.
While Procop has confirmed the “engagement ring,” reps for Jolie and Pitt have NOT yet confirmed that the longtime couple is engaged.
Again: Gossip Cop has reached out for comment, and absolutely nothing in the way of an engagement announcement has been made.
A rep for Procop tells Gossip Cop, “Brad had a specific vision for this ring, which he realized over a yearlong collaboration with Robert. He wanted every aspect of it to be perfect, so Robert was able to locate a diamond of the finest quality and cut it to an exact custom size and shape to suit Angelina’s hand. Brad was always heavily involved, overseeing every aspect of the creative design evolution.”
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss