Angelina Jolie Buying $20 Million Heart-Shaped Island For Brad Pitt?
4:18 pm, November 25th, 2013
Back in 2011, the outlet wrote that Jolie and Pitt were adopting a girl named Leah from Haiti — that was bogus.
Last year, the newspaper claimed that Jolie was “dead-set” on starring in Fifty Shades of Grey — which was simply not true.
Now the Mirror says the actress-director thinks Petra — an 11-acre island featuring two homes designed by Frank Lloyd Wright, located 50 miles off the coast New York — “would be a perfect 50th birthday gift for her superstar partner.”
“The house is perfect for romantic getaways or as a family retreat. It’s very private. And Angelina knows the fact the island is in the shape of a heart will mean so much to him,” explains a so-called “source” for the outlet.
That does sound nice.
Unfortunately, there’s absolutely no basis for the story.
Given the Mirror’s sloppy track record with Jolie and Pitt, Gossip Cop reached out to sources close to the couple to confirm the report — and none of them had heard anything about it.
It looks like this grand romantic gesture is just a tabloid fantasy.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents