Angelina Jolie Buying $20 Million Heart-Shaped Island For Brad Pitt?
4:18 pm, November 25th, 2013
Back in 2011, the outlet wrote that Jolie and Pitt were adopting a girl named Leah from Haiti — that was bogus.
Last year, the newspaper claimed that Jolie was “dead-set” on starring in Fifty Shades of Grey — which was simply not true.
Now the Mirror says the actress-director thinks Petra — an 11-acre island featuring two homes designed by Frank Lloyd Wright, located 50 miles off the coast New York — “would be a perfect 50th birthday gift for her superstar partner.”
“The house is perfect for romantic getaways or as a family retreat. It’s very private. And Angelina knows the fact the island is in the shape of a heart will mean so much to him,” explains a so-called “source” for the outlet.
That does sound nice.
Unfortunately, there’s absolutely no basis for the story.
Given the Mirror’s sloppy track record with Jolie and Pitt, Gossip Cop reached out to sources close to the couple to confirm the report — and none of them had heard anything about it.
It looks like this grand romantic gesture is just a tabloid fantasy.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?