CLAIM: Angelina Jolie Using Buddhist Monk and Astrology to Pick Wedding Date
3:05 pm, June 1st, 2012
The tabloid cites “sources” who say Jolie is consulting a monk at the Wat Khmer Buddhist temple in Los Angeles to determine the perfect day for her nuptials.
One “source” explains, “Angie has used Buddhist astrology in the past to help her pick the best, or most auspicious days, for important moments in her life.”
“She’s relied on the Buddhist calendar to plan medical procedures and vacations for herself, Brad and the kids,” continues the “source,” adding, “She’s even used it for picking the dates of her movie openings.”
No she has not.
The giant movie studios that make Angelina Jolie’s movies and spend millions of dollars on marketing them pick the dates those movies open — not a Buddhist monk.
Not that we’d expect the Enquirer, which claimed in April that the Jolie-Pitt wedding would happen in the Bahamas before Jolie begins shooting Maleficent this month, to care much about reality.
Funny how the magazine didn’t mention anything about Buddhist astrology when it fabricated those supposed wedding plans.
A source close to the couple tells Gossip Cop it’s “absolutely false” that Jolie is relying on a monk for her (still undetermined) wedding date.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired