Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt to Wed This Weekend?
11:06 am, August 10th, 2012
Rumors are swirling in France that Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are tying the knot on Saturday after local television station France 3 reported that wedding preparations were underway at the engaged couple’s estate Chateau Miraval.
British outlets like The Sun naturally seized on the report, and added that Pitt’s parents were en route, along with jeweler Robert Procop, who designed Jolie’s engagement ring.
Despite the speculation, however, there will NOT be a Brangelina wedding this weekend.
Pitt’s rep says the nuptials rumor are not true.
Even beyond that official denial, there doesn’t appear to be any evidence to support wedding rumors.
In fact, a Reuters reporter on the scene says there are no visible signs of any wedding preparations, and a French official confirmed to the outlet that they “don’t know anything about it.”
“Under French law couples have to get married at the town hall,” said Patrick Mareschi, the deputy culture secretary of Correns. “Unlike with a religious wedding, there’s no way a couple can hold a civil ceremony at their own home.”
In fact, it’s more probable that the bash — if there even is one — is in honor of Pitt’s parents’ 50th anniversary.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Why Did Selena Gomez Storm Off Stage?
- Daniel Radcliffe Is "Refreshingly Boring"
- It's Official- Kerry Washington Is Pregnant!
- Where Did All Of Aaron Carter's Money Go?
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us