CLAIM: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Have $1,000 Swear Jar
11:41 am, December 31st, 2011
“The stars just laid down a strict ban on cursing that applies to them, their six children – and even old family friends who drop by to visit,” claims the tabloid item.
And it’s not just F-bombs Jolie and Pitt have supposedly sworn off.
Allegedly, no one in their home is allowed to call anyone else “stupid” or say “I hate you!” – otherwise, it’s household chores for the kids and steep $1,000 fines for adults.
But while it’s admirable that Jolie and Pitt would promote clean speech in the house (like many parents do), the Enquirer – last seen alleging that Jolie is a pill addict – got a little carried away with its reporting on this story.
Sources close to the couple tell Gossip Cop that friends and acquaintances walking into the Jolie-Pitt residence are not in danger of anteing up a thousand dollars for letting a curse slip.
We’re told the family has always encouraged polite behavior – but that the Enquirer rumor is mostly “bulls**t.”
Thankfully we didn’t use that dirty word – we can’t afford it!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- Orlando Bloom & Liv Tyler's Relationship Revealed
- Amy Poehler & Nick Kroll Are Stylish Sweethearts
- What Happened to Liam Hemsworth's Face?
- Sexy Celebs Who've Spun On The Stripper Pole