Tab Claims Angelina Jolie is Only Nice for Appearances
5:55 pm, August 15th, 2010
So we’re going to keep calling the tab on its nonsense.
Jolie has again run afoul of the magazine by being too involved as a wife and mom. For instance, while watching Pitt and son Maddox race go-karts during his 9th birthday party, Jolie “looked like a devoted partner and loving mother.”
Well, the problem, In Touch claims, is that it’s all a charade.
“Being overly polite, as well as showing devotion to her family, has become [Jolie's] goal,” allege the tab’s “insiders.” The nice behavior is explained as compensation for the guilt Jolie supposedly feels after the release of an unauthorized, unflattering biography.
According to the mag, Jolie is cynically “making it her mission to stay home with the kids and prove how great a parent and role model she can be.”
She’s even said to have suggested trips to visit Pitt’s family in Missouri, “something she’s always been against in the past.”
No, it’s actually something In Touch has wrongly insisted she’s “been against.”
At what point does In Touch stop recycling its own discredited theories as though they’re evidence of Brangelina drama? And when will the tabloid stop asking its readers to believe that if something (or someone) looks happy, it must be fake?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- 14 Iconic Hairstyles Made Popular By Celebrities
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!