Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt “Secretly” Marry… Yet Again
11:09 am, April 14th, 2011
OK! magazine revives the rumor this week with a look at Jolie’s “wedding ring” and new tattoo, which both allegedly mean that she and Pitt “secretly tied the knot.”
The ring – which Jolie is wearing on her right hand, by the way – and the tattoo (thought to be the longitude and latitude of Pitt’s Oklahoma hometown) are enough for the magazine to announce that Brangelina has made it official.
“The obvious conclusion: The world’s most glamorous couple has finally made a lifelong commitment – and are secretly married,” declares OK!
Really? That’s the “obvious conclusion”?
A gold band and a tattoo?
“A secret wedding is entirely in character for Brad and Angelina,” explains the article. “The unconventional couple is notoriously coy about major life events.”
So if a couple doesn’t announce they’ve married, it must mean they’re married?
What kind of logic is this?
“The world awaits official word from the couple,” says OK!
Gossip Cop advises that no one should hold his or her breath.
Jolie and Pitt are not married.
Check out PHOTOs of Brad out in L.A.!
See PHOTOS of Angelina spreading her good will!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting