Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt “Secretly” Marry… Yet Again
11:09 am, April 14th, 2011
OK! magazine revives the rumor this week with a look at Jolie’s “wedding ring” and new tattoo, which both allegedly mean that she and Pitt “secretly tied the knot.”
The ring – which Jolie is wearing on her right hand, by the way – and the tattoo (thought to be the longitude and latitude of Pitt’s Oklahoma hometown) are enough for the magazine to announce that Brangelina has made it official.
“The obvious conclusion: The world’s most glamorous couple has finally made a lifelong commitment – and are secretly married,” declares OK!
Really? That’s the “obvious conclusion”?
A gold band and a tattoo?
“A secret wedding is entirely in character for Brad and Angelina,” explains the article. “The unconventional couple is notoriously coy about major life events.”
So if a couple doesn’t announce they’ve married, it must mean they’re married?
What kind of logic is this?
“The world awaits official word from the couple,” says OK!
Gossip Cop advises that no one should hold his or her breath.
Jolie and Pitt are not married.
Check out PHOTOs of Brad out in L.A.!
See PHOTOS of Angelina spreading her good will!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Who Called Miley "This Generations Madonna?"