Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Not Slated to Attend Academy Awards Together
12:53 pm, January 26th, 2010
HollywoodLife, which originally bit on the Brangelina split rumor before backtracking, should have quit while it was ahead.
Well, that’s half-right.
But HollywoodLife is wrong with its second declaration, that Brangelina will attend the Academy Awards as a couple, “even coordinating their Oscar night ensembles!”
A so-called “source” tells the site about the couple’s supposedly planned outfits, “Brad wanted to make sure he didn’t clash with Angelina, who’s putting some serious thought into her choices.”
Maybe HollywoodLife should put “some serious thought” into checking facts.
A source in Jolie’s camp confirms to Gossip Cop the actress will be busy shooting her film The Tourist when the Oscars take place on March 7, and is not slated to attend the awards.
Obviously, schedules can change, but as of now, don’t expect to see Jolie on the red carpet.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for updates.
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- The Real Reason For Denise Richards' Scary Skinny Frame
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?