Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Not Slated to Attend Academy Awards Together
12:53 pm, January 26th, 2010
HollywoodLife, which originally bit on the Brangelina split rumor before backtracking, should have quit while it was ahead.
Well, that’s half-right.
But HollywoodLife is wrong with its second declaration, that Brangelina will attend the Academy Awards as a couple, “even coordinating their Oscar night ensembles!”
A so-called “source” tells the site about the couple’s supposedly planned outfits, “Brad wanted to make sure he didn’t clash with Angelina, who’s putting some serious thought into her choices.”
Maybe HollywoodLife should put “some serious thought” into checking facts.
A source in Jolie’s camp confirms to Gossip Cop the actress will be busy shooting her film The Tourist when the Oscars take place on March 7, and is not slated to attend the awards.
Obviously, schedules can change, but as of now, don’t expect to see Jolie on the red carpet.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for updates.
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet