CLAIM: Angelina Jolie “Turns Down” Brad Pitt Marriage Plans
11:34 am, February 11th, 2012
This is great.
The tabloid now claims that Jolie rejected Pitt’s “marriage dream” because “she wants to stay in control.”
Returning to the same Hollywood Reporter interview it already misinterpreted, Life & Style implies that Pitt was actively planning nuptials, only to have Jolie “shut him down quickly – and very coldly.”
“It was a painful and humiliating rebuttal after [Pitt] had dared to go public with his dream of marrying the woman he loves,” explains Life & Style.
The magazine quotes a “friend” as saying, “Angelina is very controlling… By not marrying Brad, she has the upper hand. Right now, she feels like she’s in charge. If they marry, she’d lose that.”
It’s “classic Angelina,” says the tab.
A source close to the couple reiterates to Gossip Cop that there were never any wedding plans, and that Jolie and Pitt are very much on the same page about their future.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?