CLAIM: Angelina Jolie “Turns Down” Brad Pitt Marriage Plans
11:34 am, February 11th, 2012
This is great.
The tabloid now claims that Jolie rejected Pitt’s “marriage dream” because “she wants to stay in control.”
Returning to the same Hollywood Reporter interview it already misinterpreted, Life & Style implies that Pitt was actively planning nuptials, only to have Jolie “shut him down quickly – and very coldly.”
“It was a painful and humiliating rebuttal after [Pitt] had dared to go public with his dream of marrying the woman he loves,” explains Life & Style.
The magazine quotes a “friend” as saying, “Angelina is very controlling… By not marrying Brad, she has the upper hand. Right now, she feels like she’s in charge. If they marry, she’d lose that.”
It’s “classic Angelina,” says the tab.
A source close to the couple reiterates to Gossip Cop that there were never any wedding plans, and that Jolie and Pitt are very much on the same page about their future.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss